fre 29 maj|
The Park Södra
Exploring the Mind, Brain, Body-Behavior Connection with Dr Bill Pettit
Understanding universal principles changes everything. We invite you to a once in a lifetime opportunity to spend three days in the presence of Dr. Bill Pettit in Stockholm, Sweden. Get your Early Bird ticket before April 12 to save 30%.
Time & Location
29 maj 2020 09:30 – 31 maj 2020 12:30
The Park Södra, Magnus Ladulåsgatan 3, 118 65 Stockholm, Sweden
About the event
This is a 3 day event running on:
May 29 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
May 30 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
May 31 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
We invite you to a once in a lifetime possibility to spend three days in the presence of Dr. Bill Pettit. He is a multi-board certified psychiatrist with over 50 years of clinical experience, who has worked in military settings, academic institutions, prisons, state hospitals, and clinical settings in rural and large city populations. For over 20 years, he suffered intermittingly with nearly disabling clinical depression requiring assistance over time from six different psychiatrists.
On April 1st, 1983, Dr. Pettit was introduced to a simple yet profound explanation of the internal resources available to guide us through life’s authentic challenges with more wisdom, common sense, and grace. For the past 37 years, he has been a student and sharer of the universal Principles that bring clarity to confusion and hope for peace of mind, where there has been none previously.
He says that he is an ordinary man who is sharing with others what he has found for himself. Many thought they were broken. Now, they've awakened to their untouched mental wellbeing bringing more love and understanding into their life.
The following objectives are some of the content during these days:
- The Three Universal Principles (Mind, Consciousness, Thought) as the Essence of Everything.
- Every Human Being has Mental Health Within Them Now.
- People are Never Broken and have Nothing Lacking
- The Brain Functions as a Computer and is Powered and Informed by Mind Which is the Intelligent Energy of all Things.
- The Psyche (the individual site of consciousness) and the Soma (the physical body) are the same Energy in a Different Disguise
- Absent a Sufficient Understanding of The Universal Principles, Humans are Prone to Get Caught in Giving Attention and Life to Insecure Thoughts in reaction to Life's Challenges, Resulting in a State of Chronic Mental Stress (CMS).
- Scientific Findings, Seeing Simplicity and Clarity Where others See Complexity and Uncertainty.
- Allostatic Load, Stress Resistance, Resilience, Chronic Systemic Inflammation, Epigenetics, Neuroplasticity.
- The Role of Peace of Mind in Experiencing Optimal Health in Mind, Brain, Body and Behaviour, Relationships, Creativity, Productivity
- That Peace of Mind is Possible Regardless of Past Adverse Experiences, Present Life Challenges, and the reality of Future Uncertainty!
Friday and Saturday
09:00 - arrive
09:30 - presentation
10:30 - break
10:50 - presention
12:00 - lunch
13:45 - presention
15:00 - break
15:20 - presentation
17:00 - end day
09:00 - arrive
09:30 - presention
10:30 - break
10:50 - presentation
12:30 - end day
During the breaks, we will serve coffee, tea, water, fruit, and cookies. For lunch there is a wide selection of great cafes and restaurants in the area offering a variety of food for affordable prices.
Dr. Bill will do a followup webinar 2-3 weeks after the training for people who have questions that come up after they leave the training.***How does the Corona Virus affect the event?*** As you can imagine, we are monitoring the coronavirus in Sweden, Stockholm and any potential impact on the event. Our hearts go out to those who are ill and have lost loved ones, and we pray that this pandemic is soon under control. At this stage, with the event several months away, no immediate adjustment is necessary. We will be reviewing the situation regularly and will follow any government advice on the subject of public affairs and keep you up to date as needed. We would encourage anyone traveling to take out travel insurance to cover the possibility of flights and travel plans being affected.
Early Bird Ticket
Your ticket includes access to the whole 3 day event. The Early Bird ticket will save you 1125:-. Available until April 12.
Your ticket includes access to the whole 3 day event.